Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sun. Feb. 26

From a now dark, but still early MO,

This has been a quiet day for us. The girls did a good job of sleeping. They needed to go out in the middle of the night and then returned to their crate (as it was before 4:00) and I didn't hear them again until 6:30. I let them out of their crate intending on them going outside, but instead they headed to the basement to check on their daddy. I checked that Jim was on the move (so I figured he could take care of them) and I headed back to bed - not to awaken for another couple of hours.

We "batched" for breakfast this a.m. and after doing newspapers, took off on some errands. For some reason I had held my old jeans up last evening and noticed light coming through several areas that it should not have been - did a closer check and I had several gaps. I hopefully tried on some blue jeans in the back of the closet, but I am about 10 pounds from them so decided to get a pair at WalMart today to tide me over.

We went to see "Nanny McPhee" this afternoon. It certainly isn't an award winning movie, but we thoroughly enjoyed having some good laughs and several of the actors/actresses are well known. There were several young children at the theater and except hearing them laugh at times (which we were also doing) they were so quiet the rest of the time that I forgot they were there.

Jim has retreated already to the basement to do some reading and I am ready to take the girls out for the last time today - then will head to bed.

Jim has quite a backlog of things to be done (some have been accumulating since early January) and most won't take 5 minutes to do, but of course he is now protesting as to how many things there are to be done. I have a couple of quick errands to do and also need to set up a time to see Scott Stephens to get income taxes done. Jim will go to the track tomorrow afternoon and see what needs to get done and where things are (the week is supposed to be quite nice until maybe Friday). I am going on a wool gathering trek in the late afternoon.

If you haven't had a chance to read Dara and Doug's blog in the last few days, you might find it interesting as to some things they did in the area around Providence, RI.

Be safe.

B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home