Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wed. Feb. 22

From a now dark, but still early MO,

This has been a rather quiet day for us - or at least for me. The girls were on the move earlier than I would have liked this a.m., but returned to their crate until Jim began moving an hour or so later. Then I let them join me in bed and we rested until after 8:00.

Jim left a little after 7:00 for his first breakfast with the "old fogies" and then joined a second group a little later. I think he claims he had oatmeal with the first group and a couple of pieces of whole wheat toast with the second group.

We took the girls with us to do a few errands later and also set up an appointment for this afternoon to get toenails trimmed. This time, Jim took one girl at a time to the back room and I held the other on my lap in the main area - this worked better than anyother time that we took them so we must try to remember this routine.

Brandi Davis Ellis (our neighbor to the north) had her 30th birthday today. After she had left for work this a.m., her parents came over and decorated the front of the house. I went over later and took a few photos for posterity. I can barely remember turning 30!

I had a good casserole for supper tonight. It was supposed to be a breakfast casserole of shredded potatoes, cheese, chili peppers, diced ham (I used diced Polish sausage), eggs and milk. It had refrigerated over night and it turned out quite good - Jim went back for seconds.

I have breakfast with the ladies in the a.m. and then have a couple of errands to do afterwards. I am not sure what the rest of the day will bring.

Be safe.

B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home