Monday, February 20, 2006

Mon. Feb. 20

From a now dark, somewhat warmer MO,

This has been a good day. I went to bed earlier than usual last night so the girls had spent seven hours in their crate by 4:30 this a.m. After letting them out, they willingly returned to their crate and I didn't hear them again until the alarm went off at 6:30.

The Mobile Meals computer work was quite easy today - a few deletions, one minor correction, some xeroxing (went to Piggly Wiggly to do it, but should have gone to DataCom as it would have been cheaper - except then I would have driven from the south end of town to the north end - then back to the south end - probably all comes out about the same). I made a quick trip to the post office and then returned home.

While I was gone, Jim had received a call Dr. Metry's office that I was clear on my annual physical and that he was able to get in at 2:00 this afternoon to see Dr. Metry about his aching feet. I'll do some skipping around, but Dr. Metry was on his case about not taking the Advil as he had suggested and also sent him to have his heels x-rayed - should know results on Wednesday.

The girls should sleep well tonight as about 10:00 this a.m., heavy digging equipment showed up in the lot that Clithro and Grace Anderson bought and began excavating the basement. The girls were besides themselves in their enthusiasm. We had to finally put the "anti-bark" collar on Abby and both quieted very quickly.

Jim and I dozed the middle part of the day - waking about 1:00. I pulled out the current hooking pattern and worked on it while Jim got ready to go to his doctor's appointment.

I was really lazy about supper tonight. I had taken the leftovers from last night over to the Ellis' for their meal this evening so I ended up fixing waffles for supper.

We don't have specific plans for Tuesday. We might end up going to KC as the dog food that we get the girls will only last another couple of weeks and it would be easier to get it now than after track practice begins. We also may wait until Wednesday to go - we'll just see what tomorrow brings. We have a few errands to do, but all can be done in a few minutes - just will take a few stops along the way.

Be safe.

B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home