Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wed. Feb. 15

From a cold, breezy - maybe windy, MO,

This has been sort of a quiet day for us. The girls awakened me about 6:00 this a.m. and by the time I had them back in the house, Jim was in his bathroom beginning his morning ritual. The girls joined me in bed and the next thing I knew it was 8:00 a.m.

Jim joined both groups for breakfast this a.m. The first group was small in number as John was picking up his youngest grandson to bring him for a couple of days with grandpa and grandma - Jacob's first time away from home without parents. I think three of the old fogies were in Missisippi as they had gone along on the drive to deliver the 60 bunkbeds. The second group decided that they were going to see the new Pink Panther movie tonight. Mr. Dupy was taking his grandson so Jim and Dave Redford decided to tag along.

I took the girls on some errands this a.m. and then waited at home until Jim returned to do a second round of errands - bank (IRS paperwork arrived at our post office box this a.m. - post marked Jan. 25!) , Salvation Army to check for 100% wool items - found a couple - and then on to Threads to check there - found three or four. One was a good shade of tan and another was a good shade of deep green - others will be good background filler.

Jim slept most of the afternoon while I cut out the fabric, put it through hot water in the washing machine, dryed it, and then cleaned up some fuzz to get it ready for future use.

I am not sure what I will choose to do this evening - am currently listening to the North Carolina basketball game, but also can choose from knitting, crocheting, reading, and of course cuddling with the girls - a good life!

Jim takes the truck in to have the wheels rotated in the a.m. and I will be joining the ladies for breakfast, then have a haircut, and then have a library board meeting.

By the way, I have mentioned Lance Alexander before - should have said Lance Douglas - this name I am sure that Dianne will remember. I kept wondering why she hadn't responded.

Be safe.

B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home