Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sun. May 28

From what has been a warmish day in MO,

This has been a full day, but not at an hectic pace. The girls slept well last night - or if they didn't - I sure didn't hear their complaining. Jim began moving after 6:00 this a.m. and I went back to sleep until after 8:00.

After cleaning up, Jim and I went to HyVee for breakfast and then some minor grocery shopping.

I puttered with downloading and running CD copies of discs - then ran a set of photos. In the meantime I had called Grace Ann to see if I could come over and go over what needed to be in the newspaper articles. I left here a little after 12:30 and was back in Chillicothe about 4:30. Since then I've written a newspaper article to send to Brookfield as well as Macon (also sent it to them via e-mail, but feel better sending a hard copy in case I made an error on the address.) I also called Aunt Maxine to go over the article to see what might need to be changed or added.

Supper has been fixed, a full dishwasher ran while I was fixing supper, so now it needs to be unloaded and filled again. I also didn't water plants last night so I need to get outside and get that done.

We'll start getting organized on Monday for our Wednesday departure for Pomme. I need to be close to the telephone in the a.m. until about 10:00 as Nancy Shy is doing the computer work for Mobile Meals and will fill in for me next Monday. She hasn't done it since the program has been altered, but I know she will do fine.

We need to start carrying some boxes from the family room that contain items for the trailer - of course they also need to be gone through. I know I need to fill containers with flour, etc. that I brought home rather than leave in the trailer. If I have two days to carry the boxes up, maybe it will go easier.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home