Monday, May 22, 2006

Mon. May 22

From a warmish, sunny MO,

This has been an active day. The girls slept well last night, but I awakened about 1:30 and had a lot of difficulty going back to sleep. It seemed I had finally gotten into a good sleep when it was time to get up. Oh, well --

I had Mobile Meals this a.m. With the new changes I was expecting a lot of problems, but we ran into only one glitch - and I somehow figured that out. I was to have MM next Monday, but one of the gals came in today who hasn't been on the new program and she wants to do next Monday - "if I will stay by the phone at home." She has agreed to do the following Monday so we will probably be heading to Pomme on Wednesday next week. Since she is covering for me, I won't need to drive back for the Monday morning work (the other worker is in Vancouver.)

When I finally got home (almost 10:00) Jim was deep into a movie on tv and I made the serious goof of saying something to him - interrupting his ability to follow the action. I puttered around here until he was ready to leave on his errands (wanted me to go with him) so the girls and I spent time in the truck on a few occasions while he took care of some things.

When we returned home, I headed out to do my list - had neglected getting flowers for graves - so he insisted on driving me to do this deed.

He did call someone new to come by and take a look at the privacy fence. Hopefully the guy will be able to get here in a few days. I made a phone call to our prescription group and refilled three drugs - good to have that done. Hopefully they will come before we leave, otherwise I'll see if Thompsons will check the post office box for me and retrieve them. I've been to HyVee to get makings for a taco salad for supper. We took the montage of photos of pole vaulters by Kelly's this afternoon and he will matte and frame it - will be priceless to have on the wall.

We see someone about long term care in the a.m. and beyond that, our day is open, but of course there will be some accumulated errands by then.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home