Friday, May 19, 2006

Fri. May 19

From a now dark and somewhat warmish MO,

This seems to have been another active day - guess we don't want to be bored. Jim had breakfast with a second group of "old geezers" this morning. Before he left, I had taken off with the two girls to first go to the drive through of the bank (pups get dog treats) and then to the post office and then to the drive thru at McDonald's. Then I headed to the hospital to get a duplicate of an EOB and meant to pay the bill, but discovered the check book was out of checks - I had written a health check yesterday and didn't notice it was now empty.

Later I made a trip to a local insurance agent as we had misplaced the data that she had provided - so now have a copy for us to look at again in the upcoming days.

Clara had called while I was gone and in the meantime had called Sandy - so the three of us ended up going to Jamesport to do some browsing. I had called Pat and left a message so I need to check to see if the message was recorded. The last time I had left a message - may have called a wrong number, but I double checked this time that the number was correct.

I fixed a roast in the pressure cooker for supper and then we finished off some items in the refrigerator.

We are going with Butch and Judi Shaffer to the sectional track meet at Kearney on Saturday. I'll see where my energy level is when we get home - so don't be surprised if there is no news.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home