Wednesday, May 10, 2006

belated Tues (May 9)

From a cooler, breezy Wed. a.m. in MO,

We arrived back in Chillicothe about 11:00 last evening, cuddled with the girls, and finally got to bed. The afternoon had started off quite warmish and very muggy in St. Joseph, but finally we had some cloud cover and the evening was quite tolerable.

Jim has been to his two breakfasts this a.m. and I joined Pat for breakfast at HyVee - then I did some minor grocery shopping.

Jim and I have now loaded the back of his truck to take most of the recently cut apple tree to the landfill (free today). What we have left can go into our chipper shredder if necessary.

We take the girls in at 11:30 for toenail trimming. I'm certainly hoping that Jim is back in time as I will need some assistance at the office if I am on my own.

I xeroxed photos yesterday for distribution at our family reunion. I now have good photos of my great-great grandparent Jobsons as well as my great grandparent Jobsons. As I remember, Harvey and Barbara had the great grandparent photos and a cousin in Nebraska located the great grandparent. She also sent photos of her grandparents (guy was a brother to my grandfather) so the collection is increasing. I'm hoping these photos will trigger others to do some searching. Oh, yes, also have a photo of a brother of my great grandfather.

I may or may not be back on line today - toe nail trimming at 11:30 and I need to be at the RSVP office at 2:00 because of difficulties with our new printer - and I start doing computer work again this coming Monday.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home