Monday, May 08, 2006

Mon. May 8

From a sunny, but potentially stormy MO,

This has been a quiet day for us - or at least for me. We headed to the drive through at McDonald's about 8:30 this a.m. and then had a couple of errands to do. Jim has spent much of the day locating good track photos (he had me use the wrong setting at first and I finally switched to what I knew had worked last year) and after a lot of struggling has photos to hand to parents during the sports banquet. Butch Shaffer also helps as he sends marvelous photos to Jim, but he has a camera worth tons of money and knows how to use the various attachments.

I xeroxed this a.m. and then slept during the middle part of the day. I didn't think I was that tired, but ended up going down for two hours.

Jim is now at pole vault practice. Originally rain had been forecast for this afternoon and he was afraid he wouldn't be able to have practice, but it is really nice outside now. We did have a little moisture earlier today and storms are predicted for later this evening - with the possibility of large hail.

We leave after lunch for St. Joseph tomorrow for the Benton Relays. The seating is excellent there for the pole vault so hopefully I'll be able to get some more photos. I'm guessing we will be home late (for me) and I'll probably not be on the computer tomorrow evening.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home