Friday, May 12, 2006

Fri. May 12

From a temperate, breezy, sunny MO,

This has been a good day - or at least so far. The girls slept well last night and that certainly helps my disposition.

Jim had breakfast with the second group of old geezers this a.m. Jim Nashan may still be in the hospital at NKC as he wasn't at breakfast and Don Dupy was also absent - David Redford said Don had hurt his back.

The girls and I went through the drive through at McDonald's, returned home, and I left them briefly to go to the local xeroxing place to do another booklet for the reunion.

I had a 11:00 doctor's appointment. I don't know what happens when I go to the doctor's office, but my blood pressure always seems to go up. I also inquired as to why I had experienced morning calf cramps in the past month so a blood test was done to see if there was an issue. I eat a banana each day, but we'll just see.

Some of you will remember Amy Patel. She is attending the UMKC medical school and was following Dr. Metry today. I am not sure if this is a summer project or part of several "followings" that she will be doing in the weeks coming up.

I went down for a nap about noon - planning on a two hour nap and ended up waking up three hours later! I then scooted down to the xeroxing place to finish doing some old photos - so am now ready to do a last xeroxing next week.

The bus leaves Saturday a.m. at 8:00 for Excelsior Springs. The boys pole vault is at 11:00 with the girls at 1:00. Hopefully Jim will get a few minutes to sit down between the activities. At least ES has seats in the stands rather than bleachers - and that makes the day a lot easier. I'm thinking the last relay begins at 5:00 - so don't know what my energy level will be when we get back tomorrow evening.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home