Saturday, April 01, 2006

Sat. April 1

From a now dark, almost balmy MO,

This has been a quiet day for us - just what these old bones needed.

The girls had a good night and that usually bodes well for my night as well. I still didn't want to get out of bed this a.m, but finally rolled out about 7:30 - or a little later. After showering, I fried some low sodium bacon and made an omelet for us - makes for a good start on the day.

I am not sure what was going on, but by 10:00 - we were heading to the bedroom to take a doze. I joined Pat about noon to check out the new antique store that is in the old Duck Club building. Actually they have done a good job inside and there are lots of items to look at. There aren't too many dishes, etc, but there is still enough to find interesting.

I spent much of the afternoon "hooking." I fixed a quick supper (fish, baked potatoes, and last of the layered salad) and then we settled in to watch the Florida/George Mason basketball game. The UCLA game just came on so I'm sure we will watch it as well.

We have no definite plans for Sunday. I have some projects that I have been putting off and need to get started on them - mostly some items I want to duplicate for the Jobson reunion.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home