Friday, March 31, 2006

Fri. March 31

From a still daylight - well sort of - MO,

This has been a full day. The girls slept well last night and that really helps. (Need to start doing some proofreading as I read yesterday's blog and realized I had use the wrong "their" - oh, well - do know better on that issue.

Jim joined a group of old geezers for breakfast this a.m. If I understood him right, Don Dupy is at St. Luke's with undetermined heart problems.

The girls and I made a drive through at McDonald's this a.m. They are really good in the car (and truck) as we have yet to feed them "human" food that we get at a drive through so other than barking at the people at the windows - they are not "hounding" us for food.

Helen came down today and some of us gathered at Grand River Inn. Usually this is an ideal place because seldom are more than ten people there - quiet and easy to keep up with a conversation. Today the place was full of people - several small groups - and no group particularly tied with another. Dottie Yeomans Maberry was there as she was meeting with her youngest step-son and his bride to be (the boy's father also there) to make plans for a wedding reception to be held at Grand River Inn.

The girls made quite a racket when I returned and if Jim had any luck sleeping - it stopped upon my return.

I spent most of the afternoon "hooking." Jim headed over to pole vault practice about 2:00.

We have no big plans for Saturday. I may be joining Pat to check out the "new" antique store where the Duck Club used to be. I'm thinking tomorrow is the first day. The owner is advertising that a "flea" market will be held periodically.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home