Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thurs. March 30


This is one of the photos from the meet on Tuesday. This was probably taken a little after 5:00 and you can see how dark the sky was already - the girls vaulted later and there photos are even darker. I am not sure what the height is, but not real high.








We have had a quiet day. For some reason the girls needed to go out at 2:30 this a.m. I didn't put them out last evening as I was in bed a little after 8:00 - quite tired. I did return them to the sleeping crate at 2:30 and I didn't hear them again, but Jim put them out about 5:30.

We only had four at breakfast this a.m. - Judy Duncan, Pat, Sandy, and yours truly. We had a good conversation and seemed to have a lot of things to discus - MU mess, books, cooking, glad to be retired, etc. Sandy and I left last - about 9:00.

Jim and I went to Radio Shack to replace the battery in our portable phone - am not sure how many years we have had it. They did not have the battery so we ended up buying another portable phone - a less expensive one as I don't have the patience to learn a lot of new things.

We dozed in the middle of the day. I am going off now as I am hearing thunder. We have already had two waves of storms this afternoon and this should be the final wave.

The yucky news of the day was that the girls discovered baby rabbits in the backyard - the world now has four less baby rabbits. I was surprised that the mother would have a nest where the girls could get to them - oh, well.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home