Monday, March 27, 2006

Mon. March 27

From a cooler, breezy, cloudy MO,

We have not done a great deal today. We had a good night of sleep. After getting cleaned up this a.m., we set out on errands - first to Supt. office to sign-off on June 1 as Jim is going on Medicare, next to insurance office to set up supplement insurance - we decided to wait on prescription until after seeing Dr. Kozminski on Wednesday, post office, and it seems somewhere else.

I thought I had a lot of energy this a.m, but by about 10:45 - we were ready to "hit the hay" and get some shut eye.

We have been down to Barnes Baker to set up a time for them to see why the steering column is making a "twanging" sound - will take my car in on Wednesday afternoon.

Jim has departed for pole vault practice. He was so hoping for a good day as one of the vaulters has a new pole that he needs to get up on in a non competition mode, but I don't think that will happen as the vaulters will be facing a head wind in practice.

I have the remains of the meat from the taco salad in the crockpot as well as tomatoes and another can of kidney beans - will be a good night for chili.

A home track meet is scheduled for Tuesday at 4:00 so I will be missing dessert with the ladies. Beyond that, I don't think we have anything definitely scheduled.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home