Monday, April 03, 2006

Mon. April 3

From a sunny and breezy MO,

This has been sort of a quiet day for us. The girls slept well last night as we didn't hear them until 6:15 this a.m. - that is a little over 8 hours from when Jim took them out last evening to do their duties - can't complain about that.

I fixed French toast this a.m. and then we set out on errands - post office, filled the truck up with gas, a few grocery items at HyVee, and turned in volunteer hours at RSVP (Darla was doing labels and I'm glad I wasn't on duty as the label set-up wasn't working right - that happened to me a few months ago and I went battier - at least Patty was there to get it corrected.) We also went by and Jim made a decision on his prescription coverage - that will go until the end of December - he will have to further decide during mid-November and early December.

We dozed this afternoon with the girls.

Jim is now over at the track and I am about ready to put some pork chops on for supper - the rest will be leftovers - potato cakes, carrots, and some pound cake (which I sliced and put strawberry preserves on each layer). Jim could eat fresh strawberries every day, but I need a little break every so often.

We will be watching the UCLA/FLA basketball game tonight - if we can stay awake long enough.

We have a track meet scheduled for here on Tuesday - am thinking it starts a little after 4:00. Helen - I'll leave newspapers in the usual spot for you.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home