Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sun. Oct. 8

From another gorgeous fall day in MO,

Jim walked this a.m. and we enjoyed the KC and St. Joseph morning newspapers. Oatmeal became our prime breakfast this a.m.

We did a couple of errands - filled my car with gas, checked the post office box for mail - three bills, wrote checks for the bills, and surely something else.

Jim went to see "The Departed" this afternoon while I sort of watched football games - primarily cuddled with the two girls. They are true lap buddies - don't want to call them dogs as I don't think they think of themselves as dogs - or if they do - then they think of us also as dogs.
Abby is really perceptive as when we began packing, she needed more and more attention.

We are mostly packed except for refrigerator items that we will do in the a.m. We will deliver the girls to the kennel about 9:00 and then Jim will take off for Pomme - with me to follow supposedly three hours later, but it will probably be closer to two. He thinks I make him nervous by "rushing" him when the trailer is being set up, so I will stop at Hermitage and pick up some groceries.

We should be back in Chillicothe on Friday, Oct. 13 - hopefully that won't be a bad day for us.

I don't think we are planning on going to Cameron for the football game as I know we will be tired - and we will want to spend the evening with the girls.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home