Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sun. Oct. 1

I am not sure what happened, but I hit a key and a "blank" blog was published - oh, well ---


This has been a warm, sunny day. I checked the temp a couple of times this afternoon and both times it read 89 degrees - rather warm for the first of October in MO.

This has been a lazy day for us. Jim walked this a.m. and I opted to stay home. I think I have either been stung or bitten by something on the inside of my left heel as it itches some and there is some swelling - not much, just a little - and my foot is painful when it touches the ground. I have had it on ice much of the day and for a short time afterwards it feels almost tolerable, but doesn't last for long.

Jim went to see "The Guardian" this afternoon while I watched the first half of the Chief's game - then napped during the second half. The girls have spent a lot of time on my lap today - or nestled around me when I was stretched out on the couch.

We have a few errands to do on Monday. Jim is wanting to move much of his bathroom articles to the basement bathroom (he really hasn't thought out the full problems with this) and he wants me to move into the bathroom off our upstairs bedroom. I am not really looking forward to this as it means first doing a good cleaning and then shifting my things - then cleaning the bathroom (and doing some restorative caulking) in the main bathroom upstairs. I haven't figured out his logic, but I think he he fearful of my stepping into the bathtub to shower, but I am quite careful and haven't had a problem so far. Oh, well - guess it will occupy my Monday doing the transition.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home