Monday, September 18, 2006

Sun. & Mon. Sept 17 & 18

From a sunny, fall day in MO,

We awakened to rain yesterday morning - or I'm thinking it was Sunday a.m. - maybe it was 24 hours before. We ended up with only about 1/4 inch of rain, but we needed it.

I guess it was raining on Sunday a.m. as I slept in late, much to the satisfaction of the girls. We really didn't do too much during the day and eventually watched some football.

Jim has taken care of several errands this morning and I have watched Ron Wilder do the Mobile Meals - can't remember if he even asked me a question this a.m. so he is doing well. Darla will be doing it next Monday.

I have been puttering with some Jobson genealogy today, but don't seem to be making any headway - things will fall into place at some time.

We have no specific plans for Tuesday - and that sometimes spells trouble.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home