Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wed. Sept 20

From a now dark, but still early MO,

This has been a full day. The girls slept through the night again and didn't start raising a ruckus until Jim came upstairs - about 5:00 a.m. I took them out and then they cuddled in beside me to get some more sleep, but Jim was in and out of the bedroom a couple of times so sleep was not easy to come by.

Jim rousted me about 7:00 as he was almost ready to leave for breakfast. After I showered, dressed, and got the girls into their pen (adjacent to their trap door so they can go outside whenever they wish - or come inside whenever they wish - I headed to HyVee to see if Pat might be there. She has been in two different areas of North Carolina for the past two weeks attending art camps.

I left HyVee a little after 8:00 and headed to the parking lot at the old WalMart to meet Jim - then off we were to the Liberty area to see his ENT person and audiologist. His hearing hasn't deteriorated anymore so unless he has trouble with his hearing aids, he won't need to go back for a couple of years.

From there we headed south on 291 to Independence Center and ate at Joe's Crab Shack. There are so many possibilities in that area that it is hard to make a decision. Afterwards we went to Macy's as Jim is looking for a specific top to take on our outing next week and I need one or two tops - but found nothing we really wanted at Macy's or Kohl's. Macy's had one top that I sort of liked, but their XL looked more like a medium to me - oh, well.

We headed home on highway 24 and stopped at a couple of stands along the way - found some butternut squash and banana squash to our liking and Jim also found some jonagold apples- actually I'm thinking he ended up with jonagolds.

We were back in Chillicothe a little after 4:00 - would have been home a little earlier, but had to detour south of town because of roadwork - detour took us several miles out of our way on blacktop roads.

I have a very full day tomorrow - breakfast with the ladies, haircut at 10:00, RSVP meeting at 12:15, and a library board meeting at 1:30. I need to do some reading for the library board, but that will have to come tomorrow as I'm tired tonight.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home