Thursday, July 27, 2006

Wed. & Thurs. July 26 & 27

From an overcast, already hot and muggy MO,

I couldn't get on-line Wednesday evening so will do a double letter today. Jim had rehab Wed. a.m. and then joined the second breakfast group. He had not slept well Tuesday night - probably due to ice tea and a chocolate brownie and was exhausted. He spent much of the middle part of the day in bed - doing some sleeping. He took a Tylenol PM last night and seemed to get a good rest.

I walked yesterday a.m. on surface streets. I did this a little after 7:00 and I was drenched when I returned home. I am guessing I made almost a mile. When Jim got up from dozing, I turned in for a two hour nap.

I think both of us slept much better Wednesday night. I went to bed much earlier than usual which meant an extra time of getting up with the girls, but even they were in and out of their sleeping crate for over 9 hours.

We had ten for breakfast this a.m. - Pat, Clara, Jan, Sandy, Mary W., Mary D., Laurinda, Margaret, Jean Schottel, and yours truly. Conversation flowed at a steady pace for all of the time we were together.

When I got home, Jim was ready to do errands. We tried to figure out how we could get relatively close to the new Lowe's under construction as well as Applebee's. We then walked the perimeter of WalMart.

I have some puttering that I need to do today - a wedding gift, sympathy card to send, strawberries to get ready for supper, etc. A nap also probably will be included.

Jim will have rehab again on Friday a.m. and I check in at Dr. Metry's office in the a.m. for a blood pressure check as well as the infamous scales.

Be safe.
B.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brownie! YUM! I like Jim's diet better than mine!!! His open heart surgery really catapulted me into a massive effort to lose weight...Sounds like it didn't exactly catapult him...hmmmmmmm?

Annoying Little (hee hee) Sister

7/27/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home