Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tues. July 25

From a HOT MO,

I looked at the weather channel at 5:00 this afternoon and we were being listed at 95 degrees with a humidity index of 98 - just too hot for me.

Jim finally used a Tylenol PM last night and dozed better than usual in the recliner. I didn't hear him moving until after 7:00 this a.m. He had slept through my taking the girls out at 5:00 - so he has been in somewhat of a better mood today.

We walked this a.m. He struggles going up the slight slope past Chuck Haney's home and Mary Lightner's driveway, but then he seems to do okay. We walked to the beginning of 15th street this a.m. before he was ready to return home. He will have rehab again on Wednesday a.m.

After our usual oatmeal for breakfast, we did some errands. First I had my glasses adjusted - much better now - then on to the car wash where Jim took care of the coins and changing what was being done while I handled the wand. Then we went on to the post office and then back to HyVee where we took advantage of the "senior" discount.

Jim dozed in the bedroom during the mid part of the day and I dozed after he got up. We are getting ready to go across the street to Stilwell's as Jeanette wanted to fry fish this evening. I made a batch of brownies this morning to take.

We don't have specific plans for Wednesday other than Jim going to rehab and then the rest of the day trying to stay out of the heat.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home