Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wed. June 7

From a warmish MO,

This has been a full day!!! We set the alarm last night as both of us had activities to do this a.m. Usually we can count on the girls to get us moving - or at least try, but one never knows.

Jim joined both breakfast groups this a.m. and I headed to HyVee to have breakfast with Pat Nichols as she is driving today to Nashville to attend a decorative painting national meeting. She should be back in Chillicothe on Sunday evening.

After breakfast, I had some minor shopping to do at HyVee as I thought a taco salad would be good for supper tonight.

I had numerous errands to do and seemed to make fairly good progress in getting them done. Jim came home and announced that he had decided to start working on the shrubs today rather than waiting until Thursday. We didn't make much progress, but at least the shrubs that were done today have been put through the chipper/shredder. He is hoping to do a few more in the a.m. and should be ready for me when I return from breakfast with the ladies.

I headed over to the Methodist Church just before 2:00 to help decorate for the annual RSVP banquet tomorrow evening. The theme this year is Mardi Gras and the tables and other decorations look great.

Afterwards, we headed to the library as Jim had some CDs to return and then we went on to a few more errands. Supper is now over and I have watered plants in the backyard - still need to do the front. Bill and Mary Thompson watered while we were gone and they always do a super job.

Jim will work with shrubs in the a.m. and I plan on joining the ladies for breakfast. I take my car in at 4:00 for an oil change.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home