Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Mon. & Tues. a.m. April 10 & 11

From an overcast, somewhat humid MO,

Yesterday was about as full as I anticipated - lots of quick errands to do, spending time with the girls, some minor grocery shopping, a nap in the afternoon, and spending some time with Jobson genealogy.

Jim had a restless night and was moving about 12:30 - of course the girls also thought they needed to move so I took them outside and then they climbed into bed with me. I am not sure when Jim returned to bed, but I didn't hear the girls until 6:30.

Jim and I went to Country Kitchen for breakfast this a.m. and the girls have had their yearly shots. I am now almost ready to go down for a long nap. Jim will be leaving on the bus to go to Maryville about 12:45 and I will leave about 2:30. I am sure he will be ready to ride home in the truck.

Until I am back on Wednesday.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home