Monday, April 16, 2007

Sun. & Mon. April 15 & 16

From a much warmer MO,

We enjoyed the Sunday newspapers and then basically puttered. Jim mowed the yard late in the a.m. and I tackled the tub and surround wall in the main bathroom. I don't know if I made it look that much better, but it is clean. I made good progress on the second CJ Sansom book - DARK FIRE.

Today is absolutely gorgeous. The sun is out and it is warm enough that I have cut-off jeans on and am going without socks with my Birks. We walked at the Y this a.m. and then came home to clean-up. Maybe spring has finally arrived to stay. I looked at the peonies and I think some have maybe made it through the freeze (those interior plants) and maybe there will be some peony blooms after all. Jim has gone fishing at Indian Creek. I met Pat at noon at the Pizza Hut. I am about ready to curl up with DARK FIRE and see what kind of progress I can make - it I can stay awake. I did get several errands done this a.m. and would have done more except a warning light came on the car so I scooted to Barnes-Baker and they will look at it tomorrow.

Jim and I are going to the northern part of KC on Tuesday. Jim wants to check some fishing items at Roger's and we have a 20% off coupon for Bed, Bath, and Beyond. We need to replace a set of sheets so we will try there first - otherwise will go on over to Penney's, Macy's, or Dillard's. Of course Target is also close to Roger's and BB&B - so who knows. We will be back at Cameron by 3:00 or a little later as there is a track meet there. I doubt if I'll get on the computer on Tuesday evening.

We are being changed over to a high speed system this evening. I will do a new log-in on Tuesday morning and hopefully we can follow the directions. The equipment was installed this past week. Our e-mail address will remain the same as we are staying with CMU. Hopefully there won't be any glitches. I won't know how to act for incoming mail to come in quickly - especially those with pictures or attachments.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home