Friday, April 06, 2007

Thurs. & Fri. April 5 & 6

From a cold and blustery MO,

I am sure that more and more damage must be happening to flowers and fruit trees. I think the low this a.m. was 19 with a windchill of 9 - and the high was probably in the mid 30s!

We had a full table at breakfast on Thursday - of course lots of lively conversation. Helen was coming down so several of us joined her at noon at the Beijing. I did heat up leftovers for supper last night!

We did manage a good walk at the Y about 10:00 on Thursday and about 7:30 this a.m.

Jim joined the second group this a.m. for breakfast and I headed to HyVee and joined Pat and Jerry. Pat and I left here about 11:15 for Trenton today to join Helen at Huckleberry's. Helen had left her good jacket at the Y yesterday afternoon and after a couple of calls they tracked it down. I picked it up this a.m. and took it with us to Trenton.

We really don't have too much planned for this weekend. We will walk in the a.m. at the Y and I hope to begin reading a novel that Sue Jones recommended - SOVEREIGN by C.J. Sansom. It is part of a series with DISSOLUTION and DARK FIRE also listed. I am not sure which is first, but am going to give this book a try. I guess I could go on the internet and find out the order and then check with the library to see if they have the others - oh, well - I'll see how Saturday goes.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home