Saturday, February 24, 2007

Sat. Feb. 24

From a rainy MO,

We awakened to rain this morning and we have had intermittent rain all day. I doubt if there is much of an accumulation, but with the ground being frozen, there are lots of puddles around and some run-off. I haven't looked to see what is in store for us on Sunday, but a couple of days ago there was the prediction of the possibility of some snow showers. The rest of the week is above freezing so even if we get some - it will be gone soon.

This has been a lazy day for us. We slept in this a.m., dressed, packed the girls up, and set off on a couple of minor errands. The rest of the day has seen us being quite lazy - lots of basketball on tv and I have resumed knitting chemo caps. I had a phone call on Friday that the local cancer group was out as well as Heartland. I have plenty on hand, but this seemed to be a good day to get a few more done. If all goes well, I'll do several more on Sunday as the only project I have is a quick trip to HyVee to get hamburger - so I can make a batch of chili.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home