Saturday, February 03, 2007

Fri., Sat. Feb. 2-3

From a sunny, but very cold MO,

The predicted low last night was to be a wind chill of between minus 15 to minus 20. I am not sure if it made it, but when I took the girls out about 1:30 this a.m., I added another layer of clothes. When I checked the outside temp. mid afternoon - it showed 14 degees!

We have watched a lot of basketball these past few days, made a trip to Jamesport and Trenton (of course had to stop at Huckleberry's for lunch on Friday), and beyond this have stayed indoors. We have skipped walking at the Y on both Friday and Saturday - shame on us.

The girls have spent a lot of time on our laps - dozing usually. Abby is quite the lap girl and is currently resting her chin on my left arm - makes for a difficult time typing.

We have watched most of the MU game today, all of the Texas game, and I'm sure we are planning on watching the KU game tonight. The girls love this as they have a "captive" lap during these times.

We have no specific plans on Sunday other than enjoying the morning newspapers and then curling up in the late afternoon to watch the superbowl. I have added zip-loc quart baggies to our list for either WalMart or HyVee as I thought we had extra, but discovered we are on our last box.

I can't remember if I have mentioned, but we are taking the girls to the kennel on Tuesday afternoon and then we fly on Wednesday a.m. to LA for a few days. We plan on taking in Holly's art show on Thursday, a women's basketball game at Loyola Marymount on Saturday and going with Tom and Linda to the Jay Leno comic club on Sunday evening. Of course we have some favorite eating places that we will need to include. We will spend some time with Margaret, but we haven't firmed up yet when that will be. We have an early morning flight on Monday to return to Missouri.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home