Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tues. July 11

From a warmish, humid MO,

This has been a quiet day so far - just what these old bones need.

The girls were restless last night and I didn't get as much sleep as needed, but eventually they settled down and we stayed asleep until about 7:00. Jim used the recliner again last night and was asleep each time I took the girls outside.

We did some errands this a.m. including a stroll of HyVee where it was senior discount day - and I find that hard to pass up. It is also good for Jim to see people.

Bobby (my cousin) came by this afternoon as he had dropped off his better half at HyVee to do some grocery shopping.

We had our first fresh tomato and bacon (actually turkey bacon) sandwich today at noon. Chuck had brought by a few tomatoes yesterday and my mouth has been drooling. I can't say the turkey bacon is as good as regular bacon, but I still was able to devour the sandwich. We are finishing off leftovers for supper tonight. Jim has indicated he is ready for some fish tomorrow.

Jim is hoping to join the early breakfast group on Wednesday, but will skip the second as he doesn't think he has that much endurance - can join them on Friday. He also sees Dr. Metry tomorrow afternoon. I'll be glad to have someone else take a look at his various incisions as they look like they are mending well to me, but ---

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home