Saturday, June 24, 2006

Sat. June 24

From a comfortable MO,

The girls had a horrible night - seems to happen when we have been gone for an extended length of time. I tucked them in to their sleeping crate about 9:30, took them outside at 12:30, and then outside again at 2:30. Since Jim had opted to sleep downstairs, I opted to tuck them in the bed with me and I didn't hear them again until about 6:00 - when Jim was on the move - or he was on the move temporarily.

Jim puttered around until about 7:30 (fixed his oatmeal for breakfast) and then joined us in bed and we slept until almost 9:00. After I showered, we headed out on some errands - library to sign a paper, bank, and somewhere else that I no longer can remember. Later I made a trip to HyVee for a few groceries. We have basically spent the afternoon mildewing until 5:00 when we watched excerpts of the track meet from Indianapolis.

We have no special plans for Sunday other than enjoying the newspapers and I am hoping to finish the John Dunning book.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home