Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wed. June 14

From a warmish MO,

I think I've mentioned before that when we supposedly have an "open" day - we usually end up quite busy - so for today!

Jim went to both of his breakfasts this a.m. and I had breakfast at HyVee. I had taken a book in case Pat wasn't there. She didn't show up while I was there so I visited with people around me and finally came back home.

We left here about 10:00 for KC. Of course we needed to stop at Roger's at Liberty to check out some fishing items, then headed south to the pet store where we get food for the girls (in Mission I think), then on to a place where Jim likes to get shorts, then to Red Lobster, then to Half Price Book Store, then Border's - then headed north to Metro North and eventually Sam's so as to get trays for Velma's kitchen.

We were back home a little before 6:00, but I must admit that I will be ready for bed tonight.

I did begin a book last night by Karen Harper - THE LAST BOLEYN. Mary Boleyn was the older sister of Anne.

Thursday will be a big day for me. I am joining the ladies for breakfast and then will leave about 8:30 for Bucklin to pick up Aunt Maxine - and then on to New Cambria to meet Bobby as well as a Parker cousin that I've never met before. She comes off a sister of my great grandfather Parker - namely Wilda - my dad referred to her as Aunt Willie. We are going to check out some cemeteries at Ethel.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home