Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tues. June 13

From a warmer, sunny MO,

This has been a good day for us. We had a good night of sleep, walked about 8:00 this a.m. (probably less than a mile, but we still managed the walk), oatmeal for breakfast, outing for errands, Jim dozed in afternoon, I went to our local xerox place and finished a project, and I joined some of the ladies for dessert at 4:00. Oh, yes, I also managed to vacuum upstairs - I don't want to even think how long it has been!

We were about ready to leave when Vickie arrived. She had been in KC today with her mom for doctor appointments. Vickie always tells a delightful tale - with her own special twist - so rather than leaving about 5:00 - it was almost 6:00.

I fixed a taco salad for supper tonight - an easy meal and one that Jim enjoys.

Jim has breakfast with two groups tomorrow - oatmeal with one and toast with the second - and I will probably join Pat at HyVee for breakfast. I have a couple of small errands to do on Wednesday and then hopefully I can start a book. I am also ready to get back to my "hooking" - so we'll just see how the day goes.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home