Monday, June 12, 2006

Mon. June 12

From a somewhat temperate MO,

This has been a full day for us. Jim left here about 7:00 (with the girls) to do a drive through at McDonald's and then a couple of errands. I left here going on 7:30, made a McDonald's drive thru, and then went on to the RSVP office to do the weekly compluter work for Mobile Meals. One change that needed to be done was beyond me so good old Nina walked me through it - hopefully I will remember it next time. Ruth came in about 9:00 - thankfully - and we walked out about 9:45. Charles was not coming in so that meant a little bit of xeroxing and then collating (the xerox machine in the office doesn't collate), and along with a couple of errands which we corrected - took a little longer than usual.

Jim was gone when I got home. He had made contact with John Musser and was at John's - fishing - of course. John and Pam have started quite a brewing procedure - Jim says Doug would thoroughly enjoy seeing it. We are doing some sampling tonight and what we are trying is excellent. John W. wouldn't care for it as it is sweet, but I bet Julie would.

We dozed this afternoon and then went to see "The DaVinci Code". It has been several months since we listed to the book and so it was basically new to me. All very intriguing --

I am not sure what Tuesday will bring. I'm been in e-mail contact with a distant cousin who lives in St. Louis (Parker side) and she may be coming up on Tuesday to check out cemeteries at Ethel. If I don't hear from her in about an hour, I'll try a phone call. Bobby was hoping to go with us and I had planned on calling Aunt Maxine.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home