Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday June 19

From a warmish, dry MO,

The dry spell and heat continue!

I did the computer work for Mobile Meals this a.m. Darla came in for a short time as she had not been on this new program and she does the computer work next week.

I am not really sure where the day has gone. We did errands this morning and dozed this afternoon. Jeanette and I got the canned pop iced down for the Thompsons to take one cooler to the Rensch home and have the second one for when their children and grandchildren arrive.

I had an optometrist appointment this a.m. and he had no trouble finding the nuisance floaters. He suggested using an eye drop to refresh the eyes and will see me in one year - unless they get worse or I notice increasing problems.

We have a long list of errands to do tomorrow. One of my yucky projects is to take our large bedspread to the laundrymat (of course will also take the book on Mary Boleyn) and get that washed. I also plan on taking our "summer" spread and throwing it in the dryer along with a Bounce sheet and letting it get refreshed some.

Jim joins three other guys tomorrow evening at Dr. Eden's "lake" to have a cookout. They will finalize plans for the upcoming trip to Canada and decide who needs to get what for meal preparation.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home