Friday, July 14, 2006

Fri. July 14

From another hot day, but at least not as humid --

We had approximately an inch of rain last night. I thought there would be limbs to pick up this a.m. because of the strong wind, but none are clearly visible.

We had a good night with Jim getting some much needed rest (finally broke down and took a Tylenol PM) and the girls slept well for me. Jim joined the second group of "old geezers" for breakfast this a.m. while I did a few errands and then joined some of the "ladies" for a mid morning coffee at the new coffee/tea shop on the west side of the square. I had what was called a turtle frappe - chilled - and it was excellent.

Jim wanted to have refried bean burritos for supper tonight and they are currently in the oven. He also asked for salad so I will cater to that desire as well. Actually the timer just went off on the stove so I need to get the salad in order.

I am not sure what Saturday will bring. We bought the bed rest (usually I think of it as used for reading) and it is too vertical. Jim is wanting to go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to see if they have an inclined foam pillow. That would probably be our best source. We'll see how the night goes and maybe make a very quick trip to Liberty.

Tom - how are things going on Big Bear with the wild fire?

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home