Monday, April 17, 2006

Mon. April 17

From a cooler, overcast, dampish MO,

Our day has gone well. The girls were restless last night so I was up about 4:00 with them - Jim maintains it was 3:00, but I don't think my eyes are that bad. Anyway, Jim was moving by about 6:30 and took the girls outside to repeat their outdoor duties.

We headed out of here about 7:15 - Jim and the girls in the truck with me following in the car. I followed them through the drive thru at McDonald's - then they came home while I went to the RSVP office to do the needed computer work. Ruth Benson showed up a little after 8:00 - very shook up as she had only learned late last evening of the death of Tanner Edmundson. Ruth had worked with his grandmother at the State Bank for many years.

Jim and I headed to Trenton about 10:30 as I took fifteen knitted chemo caps to the hospital and then we went on to Huckleberry's to eat. The temperature today is probably in the low 60s, overcast, and the air is dampish - so not exactly a pleasant day, but with the coolness, we took the girls with us to Trenton. They do enjoy their outings.

I am afraid I had good intentions of not dozing this afternoon, but gave up about 1:00 and went down for a two hour nap. There is no school here today so the girls were having track practice at 2:00 and the boys at 3:00. This should be good for Jim as the kids should show up separately for pole vault practice.

I am not sure what is on our agenda for Tuesday a.m. other than a few errands that didn't get done today (I did take some donated books to the library as well as go by the post office and make a trip to HyVee for meat for supper today). Jim has called someone today to see if he will come by and give an estimate on replacing our wooden fence.

Tuesday will also see a big track meet at Cameron. I think the buses leave about 1:30 and I will probably leave about 2:30. Rain and storms are in the forecast so I am not sure just what will transpire. If it is stormy when we get back, needless to say, I won't be on the computer.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home