Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wed. Octo. 18

From a cool and dampish MO,

Jim joined both breakfast groups this a.m. with me opting to sleep in with the girls. I had finally completed my shower by about 9:00 and then took off with the girls for two or three quick errands. They love going to Investor's National as each of them gets a treat - and they begin barking as soon as I pull into the drive-through.

Jim and I tackled our bedroom this a.m. I don't know how it gets so dusty, but I am sure the vacuum cleaners needs new bags now. We even took bedding off and "upped" the bed so we could do a good job of cleaning underneath as well as in the area of the headboard - quite alarming to see all the dust and dustballs!

We went to A Piece of Cake for lunch. Jim had his usual chicken salad on a croissant and I had cheesy potato soup in a breadbowl. They had molasses cookies today so Jim is in seventh heaven.

Afterwards, we took the boat over to the shed as Jim had winterized it yesterday after his outing to Thomas Hill. Afterwards, we stopped by Threads and I unloaded three boxes of items. I have since spent a little time in the basement family room and have begun to pull out more items to take. Of course when we hit the utility room - there will be more than a few boxes.

I am fixing the infamous sour cream enchiladas tonight for supper. I use no fat sour cream as well as low fat chicken broth so that helps somewhat on the fat content. I had put some fish in the refrigerator to thaw last night, but I have a full day on Thursday and fish will be much easier to fix then.

Jim is planning on walking in the a.m. and I will join the ladies for breakfast. I have a haircut at 10:00 and then have a library board meeting at 1:30 - so the day is full.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home