Monday, December 18, 2006

Mon. Dec. 18

From what has been a sunny, but crisp MO,

We had a good night of sleep and walked a little after 8:00 this morning - with the girls pulling us along as usual. Trixie knows where all the dogs are along the route and anticipates coming up to their living area and always seemed disappointed if they aren't available for a noisy encounter.

We basically have had a quiet day. After showering, I headed out on some errands (was a good girl and ate oatmeal this a.m.) with the first stop to pick up a shirt of Jim's at Model Cleaners - only discovered there were two more of his there - dating back to early October. I had a couple of other quick stops to make and then enjoyed being at home.

Pat picked me up a little after 3:00 this afternoon and we headed to Mooresville (a few miles west of here) to pick up some hand towels that had been machine embroidered. The lady that does them is wheelchair bound - in her early 40s - and she is quite something to be around. Pat had met her about a year ago at a flea market.

Oh, yes, for lunch (actually about 1:00) Jim and I headed to the Wabash BBQ place for lunch. I thought the sandwich was delightful, but Jim is not always a big fan of BBQ - other than what we have with Doug and Dara in the Austin area. Anyway, I will have no problems in returning. It took me awhile to convince the waitress that I would like to substitute coleslaw for french fries, but eventually got through to her.

At this point we don't have much other than errands on our list for Tuesday - okay by me. The girls have spent a lot of time on our laps today and I imagine they would take delight in another day of the same.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home