Saturday, March 01, 2008

Feb. 23-March 1

From a spring-like day in MO!

We haven't had a day this warm in probably months - almost a dream come true.

We really haven't done that much in the past several days - breakfasts with our respective (am not sure we are respective) groups, seems like maybe a quick trip to NKC, Pat and I went to St. Joseph yesterday for a quick outing, lots of basketball on tv, lots of time holding the girls, etc.

Both of us need to get out of our recliners and begin getting some exercise. I have probably spent more time in the recliner this winter than several winters collectively - and of course I am paying the price.

We watched Texas go down in defeat today. We had commented with the previous game that they were getting into a bad groove of getting behind in the first half and then bringing themselves out of the predicament the second half - but the clock ran out today.

I had a senior moment (one of many) last week in that I went to the library on Thursday afternoon to attend a meeting - only to discover I had the time right, but was one week early - oh, well.

I have Mobile Meals computer work on Monday - first time in several weeks, a much needed haircut on Wednesday a.m., and the library meeting on Thursday afternoon.

Be safe.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home