Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sept. 30- Oct. 7

From another warmish fall day in MO,

The past week has been relatively quiet for us. Jim joined the old fogies for breakfast on Wednesday and again on Friday. I slept through joining the ladies on Thursday as I hadn't slept well and I was finally getting some good sleep when the alarm went off to join them.

Jim went fishing on Thursday to Joe Shelby - caught a few fish, but none of them the legal size to keep. He had a good outing otherwise and is looking forward to probably going to Crowder this week.

We went to the football game at Smithville on Friday and saw a rather frustrating play - I'm sure for players as well as fans. We have Homecoming this Friday.

I finally called the doctor's office on Friday and asked for an appointment with Dr. Metry to go over my March and August blood tests. I don't seem to be getting energy back very quickly and am also curious about some of the individual results.

We will be going to Austin either the last week of October - lv. the 31st - or the following week. Doug has a trip coming up to Toronto with the company he works for and that will decide on when we are going.

Be safe.
B.

1 Comments:

Blogger dquack said...

BTW, I'm supposed to have a glass piece in this art show: http://www.americanheart.org/austinart.

The marketing of this event is part of the work I'm doing for the American Heart Association: http://www.daraquackenbush.com/heartassoc.html.

You should plan your trip to be here to attend.

10/07/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home